our biologics distribution portfolio includes:
The ideal open-cell bioceramic scaffold for posterolateral spinal fusion procedures.
- CERACELL® is based on curasan’s proprietary pure-phase β-TCP technology1 and is additionally doped with silicate to enhance the mechanical stability and simultaneously offering high porosity.
- The porosity of ≥75% provides a large surface and allows for vascularization and cell nutrition at micro-; meso-; and macro-levels.
- The interconnected pores allow for timely physiological resorption of the biomimetic bone substitute and new bone formation at inner and outer level of the scaffold.
- The particle size (< 15μm) prevents phagocytosis (wound healing disorder) and hydrolytic degeneration of the β-TCP+Si scaffold.
- The resorption time and new bone formation is designed to mimic autologous bone.
At Cutting Edge Spine we believe in developing futuristic products with Surgeons, for Surgeons, and for all of the right reasons.
Osteo.P™ BONE VOID FILLER
Osteo.P™ bone graft material is a radiolucent bone void filler composed of a porous, osteoconductive polymeric carbohydrate with a trabecular structure simulating the multi-dimensional interconnectivity of human cancellous bone. When placed in direct contact with host bone, Osteo.P™ supports and guides the ingrowth of new bone across the graft site and resorbs as the healing process occurs. The consistency of Osteo.P™ allows the surgeon to easily manipulate and maximize the direct contact with viable host bone. Osteo.P™ is intended for single patient use only and is provided sterile in a one-time use double sterile packaging. Osteo.P™ is available in various forms to include granules, sheets, wedges, washers and cylinders.
Osteo.P™ Granules and Preforms are manufactured in a Good Manufacturing Practice facility. Due to its synthetic manufacturing process, Osteo.P™ polymer carbohydrate shows reliable quality and standardized biomechanical properties.