Duties and activities required by the position
- Continuously build on positive brand and foster goodwill via exemplary service.
- Accurate customer order entry to ensure customer relationship needs are met or exceeded.
- Review, prioritize and respond to emails and phone calls.
- Keep records of customer transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries.
- Required to spend extended time on computer-based work.
- Participation in process improvement QA Initiatives.
- Understand and adhere to company policy, department standard operating procedures, and FDA regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Education - Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Years of Experience - 2+ years of customer service preferred.
- Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and retain product, process, and policy information.
- Organizational skills; prioritization and follow-up.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel and the ability to learn new computer software applications.
- Ability to offer solutions to both company and customer issues.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Experience working in the medical device or healthcare industry.